FTNON uses the revolutionary DCC™ (Dynamic Cloud Control) steaming technology, this method considerably improves the energy efficiency and steaming effectiveness of the process. Key features are automatic steam control, maximal energy savings (up to 90%) and short return on investment. By using the DCC steaming method, the colour, bite and texture of the product is improved and results in continuous quality of the end product.
DCC Belt Steamer DBS
The belt steam cookers can be used for cooking potatoes, vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, rice and pasta products. Thanks to the new DCC® process you can save considerably on energy.
The advantages of the DCC® Belt Steamer technology are:
- Reduction of steam consumption and subsequent energy consumption
- Reduction of retention time by using a 100% steam environment
- Increased yield due to improved steaming efficiency
- Improved product appearance, discoloration is reduced
- Reduction of contaminated condensate water, reducing the burden on waste water systems
- No steam loss and therefore no need for energy consuming steam exhaust systems
- No steam loss reduces the burden on factory air circulation systems
Fruit Steamer DCC
FTNON has introduced a new steaming technology, Dynamic Cloud Control® that considerably improves the energy efficiency of steamers.
The main benefit of steam over water heating is that the product heats up more rapidly. This way, the outside of the fruit is sanitized without having the heat moving deep into the fruit. Also, the system will sanitize itself.
Pet food Steam Tunnel PST
The steam tunnel is utilized for heating an emulsion from + 5° C up to ± 90° C core, depending on capacity, rope size, specific heat and recipe.
The tunnel mainly exists of 2 chambers through which a processing belt is continuously running. The tunnel is sealed on both sides with water locks. The top hood can be lifted automatically for easy cleaning purposes. The bottom hood is bolted and can be opened for maintenance purposes. Heat is transferred to the product in 2 ways:
- Steam injected into the top hood condenses on the product surface and heats the emulsion
- The steam injected below the processing belt condenses on the belt and heats the emulsion from the bottom
The high-end food processing company Heemskerk is the first on the continent who decore their lettuce without human action